I have always loved eating cheeseburgers, but they weren’t the same without the bun. Eating a hamburger with no bun was getting boring. I wanted to change it up a little bit and try something different. So I decided that instead of making hamburgers with chop meat, I was going to make a Cheese Burger Casserole.
1/2 lb of lean chop meat
1 clove of crushed garlic
salt and pepper ( add as much or as little as you like)
shredded cheddar cheese
shredded mozzarella cheese
oven safe dish
- In a skillet, brown the meat with salt, pepper and onions
- After the meat is browned drain the fat from the pan
- Let the chop meat cool
- Preheat oven to 350
- Than you will take the egg and mix it with the chop meat
- After this you will take your chop meat and pour it into your oven safe dish
- For this step you will layer as much cheese as your heart desires
- Finally, you will place your dish in the oven for 30 mins and enjoy!